We designed this dress for a selfish reason – we wanted one we would actually wear.
How much of your wardrobe actually sees the light of day? Like so many other women, we found that we’d rotate the same few staples until we wore them out. These staples always have the same things in common. They are comfortable and they are easy.
Groundbreaking right? We dug a little deeper. Our favorite items had at least one of the following:
- Modal (beechwood fibers) and a tiny bit of Spandex for stretch
- Coverage with removable bra insert.
- Just the right amount of stretch
- Resistant to soaking in awful smells from the subway, the cafeteria or the city.
- Breathable, lightweight, so we don’t get super sticky, hot or clammy
- Soft, silky, kind on the skin, falls beautifully and makes us feel fabulous.
- Pockets. Functional pockets you can actually fit stuff in. Is that too much to ask?
- Machine washable and tumble dry friendly
- Fuss-free. Something that you can slip on and go
- Made in Vietnam
- This product is excluded from any promotion.
(Note: You will receive solid Grey. We did not produce the grey melange which the model is wearing, that is a prototype.)